Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Add flowers winners

Hello!  It's Beatriz  and I am back to announce this week's Add flowers  winners.


First I would like to thank everyone for playing along.  There were so many gorgeous entries!



Our random winner this week is:

Our Crafty Sentiments favourite is:

You have both won 1 image.  Please contact Laurigami to claim your prize.




Now on to our top 3 listed in entry number order:

#21 Elin
Don't forget to grab your badge from the side bar!

Good luck in the new challenge!

{{hugs}}
Beatriz and the Crafty Sentiments design team


3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!
    I am glad that my card is your favorite 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Didn't knew i would win. Will mail you tonight. (07:00 IN THE MORNING, right now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card for one of top3. Kind regards, Natasa

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10